Interested in performing on the Westside Comedy Theater’s Stage? Please provide some information about your show and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We get a ton of pitches a month.
Really think about your pitch:
- We get a ton of them every day, what makes your show unique?
- Is it different then something we already have?
- Have you looked at the kind of shows we do or researched our theater?
- Make sure you put love in your pitch. If not, we will most likely pass on it as we feel you won’t put any love into your show. Make us love your show with you.
- A pitch that is “We have comics and a headliner” or we are an “Indie improv team” doing a montage, will be passed on. We have those shows already and we pull headliners as well so that is not a selling point. Again, whats unique about your show.